Rocklands 2 Area - Week 4





Hello again! I don't have very much time but I do have pictures and an uplifting message. 

A scripture that I really like is in Ecclesiastes 3:1, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose in heaven". Patience is one big thing I would like to work on. There is a time and a place for everything, and we often want it to be now. But Heavenly Father has a specific plan for us, and he will keep us in good hands.

It has been a very busy and long week. We teach several lessons a day, and talk to people we see when we don't have lessons. It is very tiring. Luckily, I seem to always have just enough strength to keep going. Right before I want to give up God gives me that extra ounce of energy. Right now, two years seems like an extremely long time. But if I look at it in the eternal scheme of things, it is just a small dot on the road of life.

The people here are beyond wonderful. They let you into your homes without even knowing you. They offer you something to drink, even when they live in a small house with barely any food to survive. Not to say that everyone is poor, however. Almost every person I have met has a strong belief in Jesus Christ. We get to speak English, and we even have a car. What more could I ask for?!

Look forward in faith.
Love, 
Elder LaHue



Elder Dos Santos

Elders Katimbo & Henley, Elder & Sister Roberts