Rocklands Area 2 - Week 13




Short email this week! No time to write. I'm almost 3 months out now, it's nice!

We have been working hard lately trying to find and teach people, and we have seen the fruits of our labors. We found several families to teach, and taught some cool guys as well. One of the miracles we have seen is in a person we have been teaching that is trying to give up smoking. In just a period of 2 weeks he has quit drinking completely and has cut down his smoking by 75%!! We bought him some candies to use as a substitute, so hopefully that him help. We have seen a complete change in his countenance recently, and he looks brighter and happier. What a miracle it is to share the gospel.
  
2 Nephi 31:10
And he said unto the children of men: Follow thou me. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, can we follow Jesus save we shall be willing to keep the commandments of the Father?

This week I have been trying really hard to be humble. I urge you all to as well.
Love,
Elder LaHue