KwaDabeka Area - Week 19



"The irony of the Atonement is that it is infinite and eternal, yet it is applied individually, one person at a time." - M. Russell Ballard

This week has been seriously challenging. Too much to go into detail with, but very difficult. More importantly however, I have learned so much this week. How to be patient, how to endure tough trials, and how to have faith in Jesus Christ. I love this gospel so much. I wouldn't give it up for anything. I would lay my life down for it if I had to. For me, this week has been proof that we have a loving Heavenly Father isn't afraid to put us in situations where we can learn and grow. 

I want to give a special shout out to my little brother, Bryan. He turns 17 on the 9th of this month. He is the best brother anyone could ask for, and I miss him every day. He has taught me so much about how to be a loving brother and how to be strong. If you see him this week, send him my love!

That is all I have for this week. I hope each and every one of you take the time each day to thank God for the many blessings he has given you. You are all blessings in my life.

Sincerely,
Elder LaHue


Elders Hamilton & Eastmond

Filming a Batman scene...

Hillcrest Zone!