KwaDabeka Area - Week 21

Well it's official, after 6 weeks.... I am going to Lesotho!! Maseru to be exact, which is the capital city. It is another country landlocked within South Africa, officially known as the Kingdom of Lesotho (pronounced li-soo-too). The whole country is at a high elevation of over 1000 meters, so basically it's in the mountains. I will be there in Autumn and most likely winter so I might see snow!!!!

It is a bittersweet feeling to leave. I think I said that last time, but it really is true. My time here was so short, but I met so many amazing people. I was able to be a part of many service projects, the beginning of the reactivation program, family home evenings, ward activities, and so many others. The members of the church this side are truly some of the most outstanding and Christlike people I have ever met. I am going to miss them so much.

D&C 64:33-34: "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind; and the willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion in these last days." 

Sometimes life gets tiring. It's hard to always try to make good decisions, succeed, be happy in general. I've had a few times in my life like that, where it feels like the weight of the world is getting too heavy. The best thing to do is pray for strength and push through. Nobody in life is going to do your job for you, nobody is going to pull you out of bed and force you to continue. The only person that controls your destiny is you. But you aren't alone. Christ walks with you every step of the way. Sometimes he even carries you himself. These last 6 weeks, Jesus Christ carried me himself. This begins a new chapter of my mission. Part 3, my 3rd area in 4 and a half months. Let's see what the Lord has in store for me now!

"I will go forward. I will smile at the rage of the tempest and ride fearlessly and triumphantly across the boisterous ocean of circumstance." - Eliza R. Snow

(I had good pictures. Me saying goodbye to cool people. The computer I'm on has a virus and corrupted my SD card again after I just fixed it.)