Maseru, Lesotho Area - Week 26

Florence and her friends!!! We drive 45 minutes to teach a lesson to 10+ people at once!


Proverbs 17:22 - "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

This week I turn 6 months old on mission!!!!! It is so crazy how fast time has gone. 1/4 of my mission is over! Makes me think if I am really doing all I can out here. I think I am doing my best though and that is what matters! 

Something funny that happened last week was when we went to a soccer game on Monday. We walked into the stands where the home team's fans were and they all started cheering and clapping for us! We joined the crowd in singing songs and dancing. They weren't speaking English, so we had no idea what we going on! The people were all super drunk. We even ended up on TV!

Teaching the gospel is going well and I am getting more of an idea of what I am supposed to be doing. I remember when I was in the MTC and I had no clue what I was doing haha. Now I am getting comfortable talking to anyone and everyone! I love hearing people's stories and spreading joy to their lives.

Love you all!!

2tah, Sinate, Thato

Bantu FC

Elder LaHue, Thato, Elder Jones

Elders LaHue, Adams, Jewkes, Jones, plus 2tah & Thato!