Maseru, Lesotho Area - Week 25

Elder LaHue, Tebang Makutoane, Refiloe, Elder Adams!

Just some normal, solid missionary work this week. We had 2 baptisms on Easter Sunday!! Their names are Refiloe and Tholang. They were taught separately but are both powerful woman that have strong testimonies! Even more special was the fact that they were baptized on the day that we remember Jesus Christ and His Resurrection. Now they have made a covenant with the Lord on his day!

Leading up to Easter, we have been sharing the new LDS Easter videos with people. They are called #PrinceofPeace. I will link the main video in. They are all about feeling peace in our lives through what the Savior has done for us. Each time I share and watch them, I feel a sweet peace in my heart. I hope you can all take 3 minutes out of your day to watch! 




Not much else is going on. We are going to a soccer game later today! I've been getting back into shape by running in the mornings and playing basketball when I find time. It's getting colder here and it's super nice! Love you all and stay humble!



Love,
Elder LaHue

Tholang & Bro. Mohai (her husband), Elder Adams, Refiloe, Elder LaHue