Maseru, Lesotho Area - Week 37



Elders LaHue, Dos Santos, C. Christensen, Hicks

* So my birthday is coming up in less then 2 months. I figured I'd ask now, since it takes a long time to mail things this side. But all I want for my birthday is written letters! I love getting mail and it is a joy to have them to read whenever I want as opposed to emailing for 2 hours a week. So if you would like to send me a letter you can give it to my mom and she can mail it. Or if that isn't an option you can email it to her at lahue5 (at) gmail (dot) com and then she can print and mail it with the other ones. Thanks!!!

(Mama LaHue insert: Please have all letter to me by July 31st in order for them to reach Elder LaHue by his birthday. Or if you wish to send your own personal letter, mail it to the PO Box on the right side of this blog.)


This week has been hectic. I was sick all week, but not to the point where I couldn't work so I went out anyway. We need new people to teach so we have been searching. A few miracles happened, and we are having baptisms in 2 weeks! Hopefully we will have 4 people ready, but only time will tell. I'm really excited, and a bit tired, so stay tuned!



We had the first ever zone conference in Lesotho a few days ago. The district president gave a great presentation about members and missionaries combining hands for the work. Feels good to be a part of church history!



I brought my guitar to the area and had a jam session with some of the members at night. It was awesome! I love how music is able to bring people together.



Big things coming soon,

Have a great week!


Elder LaHue


Elders Hicks & LaHue

Elders Christensen, Takau, Moore, Diehl

Our braai on top of a mountain!