Maseru, Lesotho Area - Week 49

Showing Lesotho to my son. "The world is yours to explore"


We received rain for the first time in over 6 months!! Huge blessing. It's plowing season here in Lesotho and the farmers need it. Driving through the mountains in the mud isn't the best, but we make it work! Also I cut all my hair off! Haven't done that since 8th grade! 


I haven't seen conference yet but I am excited. As far as updates go I'm probably due to be transferred in 2 weeks. I've been here too long, and now there are issues extending my visa again. Training is almost over!!! The work here is going well as usual.



On Thursday I went on exchanges with my last companion, Elder Hicks. He is my zone leader now. We had quite a reunion! I learned how to make homemade yogurt. I am going to try to make it tonight. As a district we are going to make pizza tonight! Most of our activities revolve around food because there isn't much to eat around here unless we get creative.



I don't have much other news. I think there is a member of the quorum of the 70 touring the mission soon. Gotta keep pushing! Love you all!



Love,
Elder LaHue



The Mpiti family!