Rocklands 2 Area - Week 59


I'll be brief because I don't have much time to email. Today is our zone Christmas party! It will be held at Elder and Sister Hicks' place. They are our beloved senior couple missionaries here in Bloem. Last year we had a huge multi-zone Christmas party, but this year they split the parties by zone to create a more intimate spiritual environment.

Elder Simayile and I made great progress in Rocklands this week! We set a goal to prayerfully seek to find father-led families. We also established an area near the chapel where we do 80% of our work. This will allow us to get to know the people in the area well and save travelling time. During the week we were blessed to find many potential priesthood holders and a few families! We have been fortunate enough to work with many different members throughout the week. One of them is William, a 26 year old guy. He was baptized 3 months ago and he has already read all of the Book of Mormon and most of D&C!! Working with him was a blast and he has a powerful testimony. Great guy.

Just a few more weeks left in the year! I am so grateful for all of the cherished experiences and memories I have of this year. I am also very grateful for all of you for showing your love and support to me. I truly feel that I have many people watching over me from back home. It is such a blessing to be able to hear from all of you. Thank you!

Until next week,
Elder LaHue

Elder Simayile


Elders Simayile & Huff