Rocklands 2 Area - Week 61

Elders Larsen, LaHue, Simayile & Chaparadza doing a service project in Bloemanda!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I won't write very much or reply to people because I will being calling my family later today. That leaves no time to email. I'll respond next week! Hope you understand!

Last night we went Christmas caroling at a retirement home complex in Bloem. We sang carols for over 2 hours with all the missionaries in our zone. The people loved it!!! They kept giving us candy, but we gave away everything to other people. We felt that they deserved it more. I had a great time singing, and it really brought the spirit of Christmas in my heart!

This morning we handed out Books of Mormon to families for 3 hours. We went to our area and gave out 20 of them as a gift! We met so many families that warmly welcomed us! We even set return appointments with 8 families!!!! Giving out those Books of Mormon was such a joyful experience. 

This has been the most spiritual Christmas of my life!!!

Love,
Elder LaHue


Elder Huff helped Sibongile Feza remove a bird's nest from her roof!

Monopoly Deal - still a classic.