Amanzimtoti Area - Week 67

(Top): Elders Apie, Holmes, Maughan, Pentz. Jantjies, Huntington, Trapnell, LaHue, Makhuvele, Walker
(Bottom): Elders Manyaka, Liechty, Homer, Blamoh, Nichols, Cox, Sala, Whiting, Heindel
Durban Zone!

Pictures can say a thousand words, huh? I had an entertaining week!

Zone Conference went really well. All of the missionaries spoke powerfully about Christlike love. The whole day came together perfectly and I left feeling recharged and motivated to work. I requested donuts and as you can see I got them. Not much else is needed!

On Thursday I went on exchanges with Elder Liechty in KwaMashu. We are the only missionaries in the whole mission that went to the Provo MTC. We had a great day and taught some solid people!

On Sunday Elder Sala and I walked to church with 2 investigators. It took us a little over an hour.. and we were late to church so we missed the sacrament. Even still, the day was sweet and many people we are teaching came to church. Finally the fruits of our labors are coming into view! Also it was my Dad's birthday so publicly here I say: Happy Birthday old man!

Today we found a place in Toti to go bowling. I haven't been since before my mission! Elders Maughan and Blamoh joined us and we had a blast. I ended up pulling through with 2 strikes at the end for the victory. Life is good.

Take care my brothers and sisters!
Elder LaHue

Elder Liechty

Bowling was one of my favorite P-Day activities in Toti!

Eating donuts with Elders Pentz & Trapnell


Elders Huntington, Apie, Maughan, Manyaka, LaHue, Jantjies (MTC Group)