Amanzimtoti Area - Week 70



Elder Dos Santos' departing flight!

February is over and reality is setting in. Time is very precious and sooner rather than later I will be finished with this great work of full-time missionary service. I need to keep working hard and pushing myself so I can make the most of my time! On Thursday we were granted special permission from President Thompson to drive my trainer Elder Dos Santos to the airport and see him off to Mozambique. Now that he is home time has really set in, since I have been around him most of my mission. It was bittersweet but I'll see him again. I am grateful for the bonds I have made with others out here on my journey.

The work is still on fire! Church yesterday was great. 5 potential Melchizedek priesthood holders came! We aren't sure where they keep coming from, they just show up to church for the first time and we greet them and introduce ourselves. I'm sure the Lord is increasing the pace of the work here. Sibusiso came to church again and he is now on 2 Nephi chapter 15. He read over 50 pages in a week!! He is on track to be baptized in March. He is one of the biggest miracles I've seen on my mission, someone who was completely prepared to receive the gospel when we found him.

MLC was inspiring. It motivated me to have a desire to do more to help my zone. I think I was getting lazy the last few weeks so it was a needed wake-up call. Elder Sala and I were a bit surprised to find out that zone conference will be held on Wednesday. When we got home from MLC we said a prayer and went to work and planned all of zone conference. We are ready to uplift and inspire the missionaries around us!

Love,
Elder LaHue

Elders Chico & Dos Santos

President Thompson

Pool was our other favorite P-Day activity in Toti! (w/ Elder Maughan)

Elders Simayile, Nielsen, LaHue, Jantjies, Merritt (MTC Group)

Elder Parisot