Amanzimtoti Area - Week 74


 John 3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I am so grateful for the atoning sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ. After the Fall, mankind became mortal, vulnerable to sin, pain, sickness, etc. We knew that in order to live with our Father in heaven we needed to be clean, for "no unclean thing can dwell in the presence of God". Heavenly Father knew that we would makes mistakes. He also knew that we would suffer through events outside our own control. He sent his son, Jesus Christ to sacrifice himself for all of us. That we may turn to him and be forgiven and be comforted. I have a testimony of this. I am grateful to have someone who knows me personally, to the extent of enduring through every hard thing I have been through. He lives, and he loves me. And he loves all of us. This is my humble testimony, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Tomorrow we are planning on killing a chicken and eating it. We were offered it by someone whom we are teaching. I am excited for that! More updates soon. Love you all!!

Love,
Elder LaHue

Unplanned service project!

KwaMakutha Township