Amanzimtoti Area - Week 78


Umlazi District - Elders Blamoh, LaHue, Da Silva, Sala, Harbertson, Jeri
I had a slight scare this morning when I logged into my email and my account had been suspended. Thankfully when I checked back in the evening everything was back to normal. Letters would never suspend themselves. Then again, imagine if I had a write a letter to every one of you. I'm grateful for technology even though it fails me sometimes.

Work is going!! I'm enjoying Toti so much. Sure that means that President Thompson will pull me out of here soon. You can never have nice things for too long, right? The confirmations of Mhlengi and Dudu went well. Mhlengi received the Aaronic Priesthood as well! Now he is a teacher and he can prepare the sacrament. It is so nice to see people given the priesthood. Now that EQ and HP are combined the 3rd hour class is huge! Amanzimtoti ward is growing bigger each week!

We have been very blessed this week with things to do. Full days of appointments every day from Tuesday to Sunday! There are also 4 potential young men who come to church each Sunday with friends from the YM. We are working with them to get them baptized and receive the priesthood next month, as well as trying to teach their families.

Other than that we are busy! 3 exchanges this week plus zone conference! And of course celebrating being out for 18 months :)

Time is going by. Use it wisely. Live life happily! 

Love,
Elder LaHue

Umlazi BB Section

Elders Sala @ Blamoh

Elder Allen

Amanzimtoti Beach (Indian Ocean)

Cynthia Komani and her sisters!


Alfred Komani