Amanzimtoti Area - Week 85


Short email this time because not much happened this week. I was out of commission during the weekend due to a cold. I feel better today. We were able to work a full day yesterday so I am recovering! Being sick as a missionary is the worst because you just feel locked up in your home all day and you want to go out and teach people but your body won't let you. I am looking forward to getting back on my feet tomorrow!

On Saturday night we went to Quinton and Camilla's wedding reception. Camilla is the sister of our landlord and she served a mission in Australia. Quinton was baptized just over a year ago. They were both sealed in the Johannesburg Temple on Wednesday! Their reception was held at a nice lodge nearby our old flat. Even though I was sick, going to the party was so nice. We ate great food and laughed and danced! Everyone was so happy. Many pictures this week!

Nothing else new for now. Sam is getting baptized this Sunday. I probably have 2 more weeks in Toti and then I'll go to my last area. If I had to guess. I love the members here so much!!

Have a great week!
Elder LaHue

Camilla & Quinton's wedding!

Elder Warner getting ready to party. He killed it on the dance floor this night!

Lusanda

Jean-Louis Riese was our MC!


One of the best dinners I have had on my mission.

"This is Toti"