Umbhedula Area - Week 88


Please bear with me. The email situation isn't sorted out yet. I won't be able to get up all the pictures I want to. Or have enough time to properly respond to everyone. I am sorry.

Umbhedula is an awesome area. Very hilly, cool windy climate for now. Yesterday was our last day with the cars so we are officially on foot. We have no idea how to use taxis. Tomorrow will be an interesting day. The members are great and they have been very helpful looking for places to rent so that we can stay in our area. Safety is the main concern now. The mission schedule changed so that we are out earlier and back home before dark, which in winter is 6pm.

I should have more updates for you all next week when I am more settled in. Here are some pictures of saying goodbye to the wonderful members of Toti.

Love,
Elder LaHue

The Riese family! We lived in a side room in their home.
(Top): Jean-Louis, Quintin, Camilla, Sister Riese, Martinese, Vikus
(Bottom): Natasha & Stephen
Sibusiso Nxopo. One of the most powerful people I have ever taught!

Senzo, his 2 boys, and Nomfundo!
                           

The Cebekhulu family (minus Thula)
Thobza, Ma, Buhle & Baba

Elders Simayile & Sala

Elder T. Walker