Umbhedula Area - Week 101

Mfundo Nene

It's October! One month to go!!! Not many updates. I was sick most of the week, took Thursday off. My body was a little weak but nothing serious, back to normal now.

We are still helping the Nene family with their home! On Saturday we mixed cement and lifted it up in a bucket to the roof using a chain. The house extension should be finished in a few weeks. This week we should be working on the floor inside. The family is going to sell ice inside this part of the home. We got baked in the sun again! Sometimes I get surprised when I see myself in the mirror because I am getting darker.

One of our investigators, Mthokozisi, is getting closer to baptism. We had a great lesson on the Word of Wisdom this week. His family gave him some medication to stop smoking but he hadn't been taking it. We had him take it right in front of us as the first step to quitting. More updates next week!

I love you all!
Elder LaHue

Nkanyiso Nene

Mfundo taught us a few dance moves in the grass!

Baba Nene working on extending his home!

Lunch always follows service.